Winning New Customers With Direct Mail Marketing
As more and more communications move into the digital realm, it would be easy to assume that direct mail marketing is a thing of the past. But don’t jump to conclusions so quickly. Recent studies show that direct mail marketing is actually preferred by younger and older demographics alike. Plus, it has a longer-lasting impact than digital marketing and it delivers one of the highest ROIs.1
Wondering how you can harness this powerful form of marketing for your business’s prospecting and customer retention efforts? Consider using a direct mail campaign to:
- Send a coupon or a special offer
- Spotlight a product or service
- Announce a new location or a change in hours of operation
- Drive traffic to your website or social media pages
- Promote an open house
InfoUSA’s direct mail experts can take your campaign from idea to reality—handling all the details for you. We can custom design a brochure, letter, or postcard, and then print, address, and mail it to your perfect list of prospects.
Or, you can create your own postcard quickly and easily online with our Direct Mail Campaign Builder. Simply build a targeted list of businesses or consumers—or use one of your existing lists—and then follow these quick steps:
- Go to your My Account page and choose the appropriate list in the Lists & Leads section. Click on “Send Direct Mail.”
- Name your campaign, then pick a mail class and verify your return address.
- Choose one of three available postcard sizes. Then design the front and back of your postcard by adding images, text, and customizing the font styles/colors.
- Pick one of three available card coating options. Then review your proof, edit as needed, and approve.
- Indicate when you’d like your postcard to be mailed, then checkout and relax while we print, address, and mail your postcard for you.
As you know, InfoUSA compiles and verifies its business and consumer data in-house. Having the most up-to-date contact information means a higher deliverability rate for your direct mail campaign—and that can add up to significant savings while improving your ROI.
To learn more about InfoUSA’s Direct Mail services, visit www.infousa.com/direct-mail, or give one of our marketing experts a call at 866.313.8192.