Database Update Quick Facts: January 2020
Locate Business Owners Who Rent or Lease Their Space
The own/lease model will be released in 2020. It will predict the probability of a property being owned or leased by a business at that location.
Updates to Executive Records
- 1,043 executives were added to the database
- 213 executives were deleted
- 810 executives were updated
Recent Business Closures
- Athletic footwear and apparel chain Olympia Sports is closing 76 stores. They were purchased by sports retailer JackRabbit. Olympia Sports opened its first store in 1975. It has about 150 locations in the United States.
- Title loan company TitleMax is closing all its California stores.
- Bi-Mart is closing all its pharmacies in the Portland metro. The company said Oregon’s new Corporate Activity Tax (CAT), rising Medicare fees, and other issues were factors in the closures.
- Lowe’s is closing 34 stores in Canada. The company says the effort is to refocus and improve overall company performance.
Business Database Update
- New database released every Friday
- 16.7 million verified U.S. and Canadian businesses
- 1.3 million transactions in last 30 days
- 8.6 million email count lift due to increase from vendor input
- 1.2 million poor Facebook™ links removed
Consumer Database Update
- Database released December 4
- Next update January 8
- 185 million total households
- 315 million total individuals
- TargetReady™ updates social networking ad click and union member
- Quarterly update for LHI Lifestyle attributes
- Voter registration data received for Colorado and Michigan, adding 187,000 dates of birth