InfoUSA, a product of Infogroup, is helping businesses and communities use points of interest data to make smarter response and recovery decisions in response to the economic impacts of COVID-19.
Infogroup, a longtime partner of Esri, will provide points of interest data that cover over 7 million businesses nationwide. The data will help government agencies and other leaders make better informed decisions as they support national, state, and local economic recovery.
Esri is an international supplier of GIS and geodatabase software. The California-based company was founded as the Environmental Systems Research Institute in 1969.
We will provide access to attributes including business type, ownership, and estimated number of employees. Our data will be available in Esri’s Disaster Response Hub to support the following needs:
- Essential business identification and location
- Neighborhood business cluster analysis
- COVID-19 testing sites based on community demand and access
- Estimating local economic impacts, tax revenue, unemployment, and sectors at risk
- Assessing changes to business categories, consumer spending, and business vitality
If you’d like to learn more about Infogroup’s COVID-19 data, please call 800.835.5856.